Saturday 13 November 2010

THE ART OF THE TRENCH

Wearing: 70's Vintage Burberry Trench, COS Shirt, Zara Belt and Trousers, Vintage Slip Brogues
During the day I went for a classic British tailored look for attending the press days and then for evening, I swapped my brogues for Jeffrey Campbell clogs to dress up for Ralph Lauren's 4D spectacle.
Some more pictures of the fun with Alexxsia, Joél, André, and Jason. It was great seeing Charlotte, Kristen and Butters too!
New soft leather gloves from Aquascutum!

6 comments:

  1. I like the idea of an oversize vintage trench over a white shirt. If the shirt could a bit a more fit n tight would make this look even better. Just my thoughts:

    http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you remind me of Diane Keaton in "annie hall'. And that's my favorite movie. Just sayin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely divine. Damn, I should have come to the Ralph Lauren thing! I was just feeling too crappy :(

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are wonderful and the post is wonderful too

    http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love love love that store. it makes me feel all christmassy, hence why i visit it every christmas. loving the shoes in last picture :)

    ReplyDelete