Sunday 19 June 2011

CONCEAL

Wearing: Jil Sander shirt, Topshop tshirt, Antipodium skirtAtsuko Kudo latex socks, Nicholas Kirkwood shoes
The first outfit chosen out of my MyDaily editorial is this; I love the way the textures play off against each other and how the neon shines through the delicate white tee.
I don't know if I've really blogged these shoes all that much either, bought at a Nicholas Kirkwood sample sale last season, they are so perfect with the little latex socks! 
To see more from the shoot I did with MyDaily just click on the logo below or to the side. 
Thank you to Net-a-Porter, IPR and Atsuko Kudo for helping me make this perfect outfit, and to Alexxsia Elizabeth for taking the photos.

15 comments:

  1. I have that maxi skirt too, isn't it fab? I love how you've teamed it with the pink and white, lovely colour blocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have paired that mesh top with pink! Loks amazing and it is also so wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so refreshing. It's like a twist on the Jil Sander look. Well done on your MyDaily job :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that Jil Sander top with the mesh shirt. Hope you're having a great weekend, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous as ever. Love the bursts of colour that seem to be working their way into your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the material of the fabric for the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for great comment on my blog! - now i found your fantastic blog!! you got style :) this outfit is looking great! older posts about yours is also good!! i will come back too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit. THe skirt and the shoes are my favourite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorg! thanks heaps for the comment hun <3

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, yes, yes this is very good for my eyes! I never tell you this, but I love that you're a heels girl.

    Can't wait to see you tonight lovely. I have a few things to ask youuuuu ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the two tops together- A nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is looking great!
    Love how you combined the maxi skirt for the website.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I mean how you combined the white shirt on the site. haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete