Tuesday 19 July 2011

OPPOSING COLOURS

Wearing: A.F. Vandevorst dress, Balenciaga shoes, Mimco bag.
Outfit worn a couple of days ago to the Jake & Dinos Chapman opening exhibition at the White Cube. My Favourite piece in the exhibition were all these children stood facing the wall, when you walked around to look at them they all had various animal snouts and mouths. Obviously being the Chapman brothers it's somewhat avant-garde but if you're into freaky stuff then GO.
I nearly missed the opening all together as I'd just been to a Nike training club event in Regents Park for a serious half an hour work out, followed by champagne and nibbles - oops! I'm sure I left worse off than before, but the trainer was amazing and I felt great afterwards. Definitely check it out as it's free in various parks around London every week, great for when you can't afford the gym. 

14 comments:

  1. awesomee blog!! check it out mine!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at those childrens must have been amazing experience, and I will surley check that link out. Great post and ur hair r amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love thw whole outfit! Glad you didn't miss the event!!
    The Internet Garbage

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit!!! What shade/brand of lipstick are you wearing? It's simply perfect... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, this is pretty perfect. The shoes are tdf <3

    Btw, miss your face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shots of an awesome outfit.

    Love the red in the background.


    With lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    Come see why I 'wear the pants'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little Rus - Thanks! The lipstick is Mac - Rapturous.
    I lost it for a whole year, refused to buy a new one because I knew it was somewhere, and then found it in an old pencil case a couple of weeks ago! So happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your red lippy and red lippy heels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness.. you've got THE shoes.. really pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlie, you look so noble with this make-up on... really beautiful.

    xoxo
    agnes

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning outfit! also love the simple ponytail that unveils the beautiful low-cut back of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Errr loving the Balenciaga! You seriously have my dream wardrobe!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. looking lovely! your outfit is so delightful :)

    ReplyDelete