Thursday 7 July 2011

SIMPLE

Wearing: Zana Bayne harness, T by Alexander Wang top, Acne skirt and shoes
This is the final set I will posting for the MyDaily 'How to Wear it' this month as i'm starting on another one next week! If you still haven't seen it, check it out.
This was my favourite outfit of all I think; simple and clean. I'm looking forward to starting on another shoot, I've already been wearing white tshirts more than ever since doing this - I am my own customer! 
All photos by Alexxsia

6 comments:

  1. love this! so effortlessly chic. and i absolutely adore an open back!

    X

    hannah
    http://www.thefashionhash.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe!

    You look so stunning Charlie. Love the clean aesthetic. The harness is pretty special too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. simple yet unique. i've been wanting those shoes since they came out... are they comfy?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so comfortable! Almost law defyingly so for the height.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the accessories so much! I've been seeing a lot of that harnessy thing and I'm starting to lust after one myself (I don't know if I can pull it off, though). And those shoes are just...sublime!

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.om)

    ReplyDelete