Tuesday 16 August 2011

GUESS WHO'S GETTING PRINTY


My new MyDaily shoot is up!I'm really not a print or colour type of girl, which is something I wanted to change. It's not that I dislike them, only that when it comes to shopping I seem to scoop up everything black, grey or dusky pastel in sight and disregard the rest. My usual dress code is more a focus on design I guess, the simpler the better, which is why this MyDaily shoot was such a fun experiment. There are so many favourites, I will be posting all the looks on here in more detail over the next couple of weeks. But if you can't wait then you can check out all of them on MyDaily now.
Images taken from MyDaily

5 comments:

  1. These are so sweet. I don't associate you with prints but these look awesome. Can't wait to see them in more detail! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My style must be the opposite to yours as I'm definitely a print and colour kind of girl! LOVE these prints - especially the one with the eyes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this, and as it turns out you're a total winner even out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The Timo Weiland is nice :-) And I'm definitely a "prints girl".

    xx
    Duck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove those pink reflective sunglasses! Checked out all the images on My Daily... they are incredible! Absolutely love all the outfit you put together. There's such a varied combination of prints and styles. Seriously well done. xx

    ReplyDelete