Thursday 13 October 2011

CELEBRATING WITH CHOPARD


Last week I was invited to the launch of Chopard's Happy Mickey collection, held at the Electric Cinema on Portobello Road. Children were invited to the event along with their fashionable parents (Jemma Kidd strolled in with a twin on each hip looking incredible). It was so much fun; we watched Mickey Mouse cartoons from the 1930's, drank milkshake and nibbled popcorn before heading upstairs to celebrate with champagne and a giant Mickey Mouse cake. The collection itself is insanely beautiful, I have so much Disney nostalgia, I can't help but love everything.
 Thank you so much Gaelle for inviting me and sending such a lovely letter and photo today! I will treasure it always.

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Those playful Mickey Mouse ears are the best, what a great idea to invite the children too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Electic, love Alexa Chung, love Charlie May!! Looks like it was lots of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to pass on the jewellery but I will definitely take one each of Jemma Kidd's children! How adorable! (I totally didn't mean that in the slightly creepy way it came out). x

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE, so this is why you were in my neck of the woods...

    ReplyDelete