Thursday 27 October 2011

CONTRAST

Wearing: Haider Ackermann waistcoat/jacket, Ann Demeulemeester blazer, vintage velvet jacket underneath, Jil Sander trousers, Dr Marten petrol shoes
I didn't dress at all appropriately when I went to Antwerp last week, every time I've been before it's been sunny and warm, strangely. It was rainy and windy and horrible! No wonder I came back with two new coats. This Haider beaut was picked up at the stock sales, perfect for my layering obsession and doubles up as a blanket for the ferry home. I am literally wearing three jackets in this picture and I was still freezing. Lesson learned. I'm off to Belgium again today to check out over 70 designers at the Modo Parcours. I will be taking my laptop to the hotel so you should see some more posts from me tonight, in the meantime follow me on twitter.
Thank you to Jackie for the pics!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what's the anonymous comment above.

    I knew you're wearing Haida's before I read the text...argh I'm jealous, hope I can find a fake version in Hong Kong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many coats for such a small lady. You're so funny; literally picked up a coat at every stop off.

    Love this look :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete