Friday 25 November 2011

MARGIELA MOMENT IN BRUSSELS

Visiting the first ever Margiela boutique in Brussels was pretty special, every last detail was thought about and it was impossible to not want to explore everywhere. I wasn't allowed to take photos of the staff or design team so just details had to do. I especially love the white painted window wipers on every pane, as well as the tabby foot carpeted walls. You can see the narrow stairs I was talking about, nearly tripping down and breaking my neck! At least I got to leave my mark alongside Jean-Paul Gaultier, Karl Lagerfeld and Michael..
The Margiela boutique is situated on 114, Rue de Flandre, Brussels

1 comment:

  1. Wow, loving the entire store and layout and all the peices you are so lucky to have been there! Great photographs! xo Yan parfasseux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete