Tuesday 21 September 2010

BRYCE AIME SS 2011


Bryce Aime SS 2011 London
'Asiarama'
A much younger more wearable collection from Bryce Aime this season. Taking inspiration from Japanese Kabuki costume and Beijing opera, looks were more relaxed and free. I really enjoyed the unfinished mesh trim against the pastel undergarments, it's interesting seeing mesh used in layering techniques and not on it's own, as we've seen it for the last year.
The shoes were a definite covetable item, I hope I'm not disappointed when I say they looked really comfortable, they looked like sucker pads on the catwalk. A really nice simple idea!

2 comments:

  1. looking great, especially the black and white ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a great show. i love reading other people's review of the collections. just popped mine up. totally agree.. i'd love to get my hands on those shoes and a hat! xx

    ReplyDelete