Monday 20 February 2012

SNIPPETS

A few of my favourite images from my AW12 presentation the other night by Zana. It's so exciting seeing reviews and images coming through as I was on such an adrenaline high, it's tough remembering what happened exactly! It was such a pleasure meeting Zana and Ivania in person for the first time, although it felt as if we already knew each other. I'll post full presentation images after fashion week, but in the mean time you can see some more from Ivania, Sandra and Jen.
A big thanks to sponsors PatrĂ³n for providing delicious drinks for the night! Also Bumble and bumble and Laura Mercier for the beauty products. 

9 comments:

  1. girl. that white leather jacket. UNREAL.

    xx

    H
    http://www.thefashionhash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie! Sorry I didn't make it to your show, have been recovering from a cold! But it looks amazing and i cant wait to see all the images. Congrats!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on another fantastic presentation! can't wait to see your name tag in stores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the white jacket♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want that white leather jacket! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, it seems all your hard work is paying off! I saw some of your pieces on Jen over at Style Crusader and they truly are amazing!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Adore your collection! Looks amazing!!! Love the video too!

    Love from Seoul,
    Serena

    http://nostalgicsenses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to edit my photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The white leather jacket is a stand out for me. I can't wait to see the rest of the images and your thoughts behind the collection.

    ReplyDelete