Thursday 10 May 2012

BENGT X NAILPOP PART I

Featuring Moxham patent clutches, taba cuff and E.A Burns necklaces on BENGT, nails by Nail POP. 
Whilst shooting behind the scenes for Bengt, I had the chance to get involved myself with Bel on hand for some nail art. I was like a child in a candy store, she had so many colours, gems and even a real shed snakeskin for a very real snakeprint manicure! How could I resist? First off I got this leopard split nail that went particularly beautifully with a fluro Moxham clutch. All the items are available to buy on Bengt now and Bel from Nail Pop is free to come and fancify your nails! More to come from this later..

11 comments:

  1. wow those nails are sooooo cute!!!!!<3


    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nail arts are amazing! as well as the necklace!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gosh, your nails!!! I want to try that now :)

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's so easy once you know how it's done! It looks kind of lame at first but then when the final black goes on top it all comes together!

      I think topshop now do some pretty good nail art pens I plan on investing in eventually :)

      Delete
  4. Love it! Product. Product. Product. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still staring at those Moxham bracelets! Wish I could find them in the States. I was having trouble purchasing from the Bengt site.

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa, what are your problems with Bengt? I can pass on the message?

      Delete
  6. Rad nails, I am a huge Moxham fan, I have way too many pieces!!

    Danielle
    xo

    http://newestwrinkledlh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete